Courtney Reynolds-Murphy, MS
Courtney is currently an MD/PhD student and conducting research under the mentorship of Susan Huang; MD, MPH in the Department of Medicine's Division of Infectious Diseases at UC Irvine School of Medicine.
Career highlights include:
- Public Impact Fellowship (2011/12) - Awarded $10,000
- National Research Science Award (National Institute of Health / National Institute on Aging)
- F30 Training Grant
- Courtney Reynolds, Victor Quan, Diane Kim, Ellena Peterson, Richard Platt, Julie Dunn, Hildy Meyers, Michele Cheung, Susan S. Huang. Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Carriage in 10 Nursing Homes in Orange County, California. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2011. 32(1):91-3.
- Courtney R Murphy, Taliser R Avery, Erik R Dubberke, Susan S Huang. Frequent Hospital Readmissions for Clostridium difficile Infection and the Impact on Estimates of Hospital-Associated C.difficile Burden. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol, in press
- Lyndsey Hudson, Brian Spratt, Courtney Reynolds (presenting author), Leah Terpstra, Adrijana Gombosev, Paul Hannah, Lydia Mikhail, Richard Alexander, Douglas Moore, Susan S. Huang. Differences in MRSA Strains from Pediatric and Adult Hospital Patients in Orange County (OC), CA. Society of Healthcare Epidemiology of America Conference (Houston, Texas), April 2011.
- Courtney Reynolds, Victor Quan, Diane Kim, Ellena Peterson, Richard Platt, Julie Dunn, Hildy Meyers, Michele Cheung, Susan S. Huang. Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Carriage in 10 Nursing Homes in Orange County, California. 5th Decennial Center for Disease Control and Society of Healthcare Epidemiology of America International Conference on Healthcare-Associated Infections (Atlanta, Georgia), March 2010.
- Medicine, UCI M.D., 2014 expected
- Social Ecology, UCI Ph.D., 2012 expected
- Molecular Biology, UC Irvine, M.S., 2009
- Biochemistry, UC Santa Barbara, B.S., 2004